9 Ways to Use Goat Milk Soap (Other Than Washing Your Hands)
If you have used Rachyl’s Goat Milk Soap or follow our blog, you will have already experienced or heard about all the amazing benefits of switching from conventional, harsh soaps to Rachyl’s Goat Milk Soap. If you aren’t familiar with these amazing, natural benefits, be sure to check out our blog titled “Natural Benefits of Goat Milk Soap”. Did you know that there are many other ways to use Rachyl’s Goat Milk Soap besides just washing your hands?
Here are our top 9 favorite ways:
1. Washing your face Wet a bar of your favorite soap (try Unscented for sensitive skin or Tea Tree for acne-prone skin) and create a lather in your hands. Close your eyes and gentle rub your face in a circular motion. Rinse with cool water and pat your skin dry. 2. Gentle makeup remover Following the same steps as when you are washing your face until all your makeup has been removed. We suggest Unscented – especially if you are removing makeup near your eyes.
3. Subtle air freshener This option is great for our stronger scented soaps – try Lavender for relaxing! Simple unwrap a bar and place it on a coaster (we recommend using our wooden soap decks). Allow the pleasing aroma to gently circle through the room. Please keep away from children and pets who may mistake it for a tasty treat!
4. Decorative display We offer a sample kit which is perfect for this! Each kit includes a handmade wooden soap deck, a hand-knit, soft-as-a-cloud washcloth, and a bar of Rachyl’s Goat Milk Soap decoratively tied with a ribbon. Setting one of these adorable bundles out on your bathroom counter or bookcase is an easy way to dress up any space! It’s easy to switch out scents with the seasons (Lilac & Lily for Spring, Cucumber Melon for Summer, Apple or Pumpkin for fall, Oatmeal Peppermint or Candy Cane for winter).
5. Token of appreciation or hostess gift During the holiday season it’s hard to find and afford small gifts that will actually be useful to the recipient. Choosing a bar of Rachyl’s Goat Milk Soap solves both of those dilemmas easily! Unsure of what scent the recipient will enjoy the most? Popular scents include Vanilla, Oatmeal, Milk & Honey – or for the kids: Monkey Farts!
6. Holiday gift Looking for a special gift but running out of time? Choose one of our limited edition Christmas baskets which contains a delightful array of Rachyl’s Goat Milk Soap products sure to please even the pickiest gift-getter!
7. Body Soak Long day at work leaving you with sore muscles or a headache? Do you suffer from eczema? Does your baby have a stubborn diaper rash? Carefully slice a bar of soap into slivers and add a few to a warm bath. Swirl the water around (it will become cloudy as the soap dissolves) and gently relax. Be sure to match the soap scent to your specific need!
8. To treat stinky odors or itchy rashes Instead of running to the store for harsh, man-made chemicals, if you find yourself breaking out into poison ivy or smelling of your weekend fishing trip, simply use one of our bars specifically formulated for your needs: Noah’s Fisherman Bar or Poison Ivy Remedy.
9. For your pets We love our furry family members and are sure that you do too! That’s why we created Izek’s Doggie Bar made specifically for them. Gentle to use, it leaves fur soft, clean, and pet-able!